• Our new service is now live: Lowcost VPN — around €1.20/month + your local tax.

    Learn more >>>

Statistics

zago84

New member
Hi, it would be very helpful to have a section dedicated to statistics on how many calls you receive each day, week, and month. Other similar apps already have it, I'll give you an example of one of them as a reference.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002_095753_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_095753_Google.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi, it would be very helpful to have a section dedicated to statistics on how many calls you receive each day, week, and month. Other similar apps already have it, I'll give you an example of one of them as a reference.

Hi!

That’s a great idea, thank you very much for the suggestion and the example!
I think we should be able to add something like this to the next version, which is coming soon. I’ll share more details with you a little later.
 
Back
Top