• Hello, everyone!

We're happy to welcome you to our new forum and invite you to become a member.

Here, you can ask any questions you may have about the Callfilter app to our team.

We're always happy to help!

Sincerely,
    The Callfilter.app Team

Requests to create wildcard lists (free)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We realise that wildcard lists are not a simple tool and many people may have difficulties in creating them.

That's why the Callfilter.app project team will create such lists for you free of charge!

Describe in free text what kind of list you want, which numbers it should block and which numbers it should not block.

I or one of my colleagues will create it for you for free!

(You can use any language you like)
(Você pode usar qualquer idioma que desejar)

Hello. I can't find a list to block all numbers outside of WA. Is there one?

Here you go!

Hello! Please create a blocking list for me that will block all incoming except Slovakia and Austria. Thanks!

Hello! Please create a blocking list for me that will block all incoming except Slovakia and Austria. Thanks!

Sure!

Hello, thank you so much for this awesome app. Can you please create where 419, 567, (ohio area code) and (Georgia area code) 912 only accept them 3 area codes please. Thank you very much.

Can you please create where 419, 567, (ohio area code) and (Georgia area code) 912 only accept them 3 area codes please.

Here you go!

Thanks! You guys are the best! Can you do the same for two states? Or maybe three?
Absolutely! You can create a blocking list with any number of rules, including those of varying complexity. You can include or exclude any states and phone number prefixes.
Please describe what you want and I will create a list for you.

Hallo können sie mir eine Liste erstellen wo die Vorwahl+49 und 0130 blockiert wird. Danke schön
Guten Tag! Ja, natürlich! Bitte klären Sie, was die Vorwahl "0130" ist? Wie wird es im internationalen Format geschrieben? (+49... )

Guten Tag! Ja, natürlich! Bitte klären Sie, was die Vorwahl "0130" ist? Wie wird es im internationalen Format geschrieben? (+49... )
Nein diese Vorwahl ist+130 auch diese Nummern sind Spam Anrufe. Bevor ich den Anruffilter installiert hatte, bekam ich40-50Anrufe am Tag. Es war sehr stressig .

Nein diese Vorwahl ist+130 auch diese Nummern sind Spam Anrufe. Bevor ich den Anruffilter installiert hatte, bekam ich40-50Anrufe am Tag. Es war sehr stressig .
Tut mir leid, aber ich verstehe das nicht :) Bitte posten Sie hier 2-3 solche Telefonnummern für ein Beispiel, es wird mir helfen.

Tut mir leid, aber ich verstehe das nicht. :) Bitte posten Sie hier 2-3 solche Telefonnummern für ein Beispiel, es wird mir helfen.
Hallo zur Zeit erhalte ich nur Spam-Anrufe mit der Vorwahl +49. Sobald ich eine Vorwahl mit der +130-Erhalte-Meldung habe, melde ich mich dann nochmal. Heute wieder einen Spam-Anruf mit der Vorwahl +49 bekommen. Jetzt klappt es mit dem Aktivieren mit dem Filter 👍.
Keine Belästigungen mehr.

Back