• Hello, everyone!

We're happy to welcome you to our new forum and invite you to become a member.

Here, you can ask any questions you may have about the Callfilter app to our team.

We're always happy to help!

Sincerely,
    The Callfilter.app Team

App does not block calls

Piers

I've been using this app for a while now and it's been great. I recently installed it on my wife's phone, but it doesn't seem to be blocking calls on her phone. I'm not sure what the issue is. The settings are the same as mine.

I've been using this app for a while now and it's been great. I recently installed it on my wife's phone, but it doesn't seem to be blocking calls on her phone. I'm not sure what the issue is. The settings are the same as mine.

Hi Piers,
What phone model does your wife have?

Are missed calls visible in the app under the Recent Calls tab? If so, what do they look like? Please provide a screenshot of this tab.
In the recent calls list, the numbers are highlighted in yellow, but on the website they are red.

In the recent calls list, the numbers are highlighted in yellow, but on the website they are red.
Please send me your app ID in a private message. I will check if there are any errors on our end.

Back